Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Are you there, Margaret? It's me, God...

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Margaret from church left a bag for me at the Guest Services desk. I looked inside, and lo and behold, it contained all the West Wing DVD's a guy could ask for. To keep! For FREE!! She had bought them on eBay, and then somebody gave them to her as a gift, so she gave them all to me. Actually, it was seasons 1-5, and since I have 6 and 7 on my hard-drive, I can now watch any episode of TWW any time I want. I am now hip-deep in Season 2, and loving it. Margaret was such a blessing to me that I wanted to sing her praises here in this public forum. Madge - God used you to bless me - and I thank you!

ENVY ME!

3 comments:

krysten said...

what a great book that was...well, if you put the words back in the right order anyway. i think katie and i read it at least twenty times, haha!

J.T. said...

I'm a little bit embarrassed to say that I read it when I was in elementary school - and I was SO CONFUSED!

krysten said...

well YEAH, geez I was confused the first time i read it! haha! that's heavy stuff for a kid!