So - funny story.
I'm doing a wedding for some dear friends tonight at 7p.m.
Last night at rehearsal, my voice was about 90% gone, which was the cause of some panic.
Since that time I have swallowed more water and more hot tea with honey than Earl Grey himself.
I'm think I'm actually doing a lot better today, but to be honest, I haven't let myself talk enough to find out how weak or strong the ol' pipes are now.
At this point I'm averaging about one cup of tea every half hour.
So my question, dear reader, becomes this:
Besides the CONSTANT URINATION - Is there a down side to ingesting such large quantities of tea?