Friday, August 30, 2013

Random Thoughts #1: Bringing my lunch

Today is Friday, and I went to the Lanier Theological Library to study for the sermon I have to give on Sunday. It's payday, and I really wanted to eat lunch out. Like, really wanted to. There is a Potbelly Sandwichworks over here, and a Pei Wei, and a Chick-Fil-A.
Instead I ate the lunch I brought with me from home, and now I am as full and satisfied as I would have been if I had eaten out. Plus, I don't have the desire to do it anymore. Plus, I saved myself like 10 or 15 bucks.

I know it sounds like a simple thing, but no matter how many times it happens, I still want to eat out and spend the money. Therefore, it's worth reminding myself that it really doesn't matter in the end, as long as you eat something.

These things go here because they are too long for Twitter, and because the people on Facebook are pretty jerky sometimes.

No comments: